There are many lines of professional liability that are unique and specialized unto themselves. As such, they can be overlooked by agents and insureds that are unfamiliar with the coverage highlights and how these particular coverages can be used as part of a comprehensive insurance program.
Our job is to guide and advise you on where your clients may benefit in these areas. Don’t leave untapped revenue streams on the table, or worse, neglect to offer your insureds coverages that could be of great help to them in different claim situations. Call us first – we can help.
Residential & commercial property managers and owners can have holes in GL coverage with 3rd party claims for discrimination by tenants. The Americans with Disabilities Act and the Fair Employment and Housing Act can be cited by tenants and their attorneys in cases where they feel there has been any sort of neglect.
Help make your clients’ insurance program as comprehensive as possible by helping them choose a Tenant Discrimination policy that will fill any gaps they may have. Call us – we can help.
- Tenant Discrimination application
- GL and any TD Loss Runs
- Primary and Excess limits
- Competitive premiums
- Expanded definition of insured
- Sublimit for U.S. H.U.D claims available
- Protects against claims using violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Apartments/Apartment schedules
- Residential Rental properties
- Commercial rental space
- Retail space
- Hotels, Motels, Condos, HOAs are NOT eligible
Union Liability/Organized Labor
Solutions for the union-based workplace can allow unions to confidently and efficiently perform their jobs without having to worry about certain exposures. We have solutions that can cover the duty of fair representation, EPL, financial management of the union (fiduciary liability), and personal injury. If your client base includes unions, please contact us to make sure their insurance program is as comprehensive as it should be. Call us – we can help.
- Union Liability application
- Union Fiduciary Application (if applicable)
- 5-year Loss Runs if available
- Competitive rates and limits
- Duty of Fair Representation Coverage for union leaders
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage Parts – wrongful dismissal, harassment, failure to employ, etc.
- Coverage for civil rights claims
- 1st & 3rd Party discrimination claims
- Personal Injury Coverage – false arrest, wrongful detention or imprisonment
- Libel, slander, or defamation of character coverage
- Wrongful entry or eviction coverage
- Infringement of copyright or trademark
- Unions & organized labor, both public and private
Public Officials/Public Entity
Public officials’ responsibilities to their constituencies grow more and more complex, and your management and professional liability solutions have to reflect this if you’re going to cover all of your public entity clients’ bases. Don’t leave gaps in your public client’s insurance program – call us – we can help.
- Allied Health application (Contact us for your specific need)
- Loss Runs
- Admitted in most states
- Discreet and identifiable coverage grants for management liability, professional liability, and employment practices liability
- First dollar protection for non-indemnifiable public officials management liability claims
- Professional liability coverage is automatically extended to employed architects, engineers, accountants, and lawyers
- Provision for modified defense outside the limits, so the policy’s aggregate limit is not eroded by claims expenses until the Insured has incurred an equivalent amount of claims expenses
- Broad definition of Damages & Insured Person
- Broad EPL coverage, including coverage for third party EPL claims
- Separate $25,000 limit for crisis management covers expenses incurred by the public entity to hire a crisis management firm and to disseminate information regarding a specific crisis
- Full prior acts coverage available in most instances
- Duty to defend policy wording
- Optional extended reporting provision available for up to three years
- Optional coverage available for privacy liability arising out of lost computer equipment, network security breaches, and identity theft
- States, counties, township, villages, cities
- Municipal boards and commissions
- Special District authorities, including housing, utilities, water and sewer, mass transit, and ports
- Airports and airport authorities
Intellectual Property, Copyright & Patent Infringement
Protecting your clients’ Intellectual Property and defending it in court should an infringement occur is expensive. Legal costs and the time involved dealing with these situations can quickly spiral out of control. Any company that manufactures, sells, designs, or supplies a product may unintentionally infringe on another’s intellectual property rights and incur liability. Even if they are only supplying a product that has been designed or manufactured by a third party, they can still be held liable.
Give us a call and let us walk you through the options available for your clients to ensure that you are giving them the coverage that they need. Call us – we can help.
- Contact us for applications
- Competitive rates
- Protection against infringement claims
- Coverage for the legal costs involved bringing a 3rd party claim against another
- Some coverage parts can be extended to include company officers
- Software & Hardware
- Consumer Electronics
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Aviation & Automotive