What is Wedding Insurance, and Why Does My Client Need It?
Planning (and paying for) a wedding is a HUGE undertaking. There’s so much to keep track of, and it goes without saying that you want this day to be as perfect as possible. The fact is though, as good as you are at organizing items and controlling costs, mistakes are inevitable while planning a wedding. The goal is to recognize and avoid possible risks when you can, so that you have the wherewithal to deal with the ones that are just impossible to avoid.
This is where wedding insurance comes. It protects a couple’s investment from circumstances beyond their control, and reimburses expenses incurred.
Here’s a few of the financial losses that wedding insurance can help to protect:
- Your limo driver is MIA and you need to book a replacement.
- Your hand-made wedding dress never makes it off the airport baggage carousel and you need to purchase a replacement.
- Your venue closes its door, and you lose your deposit AND need to book another place.
How Much Does Wedding Insurance Cost?
- Clients can purchase a basic insurance policy that covers loss of photos, videos, attire, presents, rings, and deposits usually for a very nominal fee.
When Should Your Client Purchase Wedding Insurance?
- The sooner the better, since some insurance companies have limitations on how far in advance you can purchase insurance.
Springtime is prime time for Weddings. So, if there’s a wedding in your clients’ future, call one of our Brokers. In just a few minutes, we can help provide you with the right policy solution to help make sure that the only tears shed on their wedding day are tears of joy!